I rang her in the morning & told her what happened @ X restaurant. She's happy, she just said '1 each please for Lotus & Ming, and 2 boxes of pasta'.
Easy job, just grabbed each type of dumplings from the freezer at Thomas Dux. The cashier seemed shocked at the quantity & if I translate his gestures correctly it should be 'Are you going to get all? this is a bit much'.
- 10 packets of Lotus & Ming dumplings/ spring rolls
- 2 boxes of pasta
- 2 bottles of pasta sauce
Drama sorted. These babies flew with me to Hobart (Tasmania) @ night in a chiller bag hand carried. No kidding it was quite heavy, I felt like I was doing my weights when I carried the chiller bag.
- Salt & pepper prawn har gow
- Scallop & shitake har gow
- Chilli chicken dumplings
- Pork & buk choy dumplings
- Peking duck apple wontons
- Sesame barramundi spring rolls
- BBQ pork & plum spring rolls
- Peking duck spring rolls
- Shitake & leek spring rolls
- Spicy Salmon siu mai
Best pastas from Pastabilities are ...
- Roast Duck Ravioli and
- Prawns with Chilli, Lime and Lemongrass Ravioli