Holiday

Sunday, May 8, 2011

5000

Sunday 08/05/2011 @ 11.27pm (Sydney time)

I just came back from my big fat Chinese dinner & I was just about to post another recipe to wind down my digestion ....

*** DRUM ROLL ***
*** DRUM ROLL ***
*** DRUM ROLL ***
*** DRUM ROLL ***
*** DRUM ROLL ***

My blog's visitor stats showed 5000 pageviews @ 11.27pm ... yayyyy.
When I first started my blog I thought the only reader was me, myself, and I (plus my family & friends).
The number '5000' may seems small for blogger standard, however, I am really happy to see 4 digits pageviews & to see that people from different part of the world also read my blog. It is such a meaningful and memorable number for me.

Thank you all for dropping by ... love you all for your support & hope my infos are somehow useful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment