Holiday

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yummy Berry Frozen Yoghurt

***** NOV 12 - YummyBerry is no longer operating in Neutral Bay *****

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been a Fro-Yo addict for a while now & I am happy to find Yummy Berry. They are currently available in 3 locations - Glebe, Neutral Bay and Newtown.

Yummy Berry is a little different from other Fro-Yo shop ....
You do self-serve (you can mix all flavours if you want) & pay according to the weight of your container and last but not least, they do 2 flavours that I love - - - mango and green tea. I found it is hard to find a shop that do nice mango & green tea. They normally just do 1 flavour right. Yummy Berry do both flavours on the right track. I am happy to be a loyal customer from now, and I have to practice my Fro-Yo swirling techniques to fit both flavours into the container.

The 'How To Order' guide
Colorful happy decor
Pick your flavour(S) - my fave...mango & green tea

My 1/2 mango, 1/2 green tea with oreo

No comments:

Post a Comment