Holiday

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tofu & Snow Peas Stir Fry

I have been eating out so much and I just feel like I want to eat something super simple and meat-less. Since I have been out all the time, there is not much stuff in my pantry & I can only find a few ingredients but this will do for now since I am not in the mood to eat anything fancy for now. The recipe is super simple, it can be done within 20 minutes!!

Ingredients:
  • 10 pieces Snow Peas cut into diagonals
  • 1-2 Egg
  • 3 pieces ready made Fried Tofu cut into smaller pieces
  • 1-2 tablespoon Thai Oyster Sauce
  • 1-2 tablespoon water
  • 1 tablespoon cooking oil

Method:
  • Heat up oil in a wok
  • Add tofu, snow peas, egg, give it a quick stir to break the egg, stir fry 1-2 minutes
  • Add Oyster Sauce and water, stir fry for 1-2 minutes
  • Ready to Serve

Thai Oyster Sauce - Megachef brand
Simple ingredients ...  snowpeas, egg, and tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment