Holiday

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kazbah Breakfast 24/10/2009

I can hardly get myself out from the house & yet Middle Eastern buffet breakfast is on the agenda. We booked a table for 8 at 9am (took us 30 mins to get there - including parking), not sure how I can fit the whole thing in the morning. I will try my best.

Kazbah
379 Darling Street
Balmain NSW 2041
Sydney - Australia
Phone: (02) 9555 7067

Porridge with Pear and cinnamon dusting

Couscous with mixed nuts (pistacchio, almond, cashew) and dates
Supposed to have this with milk, I love it without milk.

Turkish bread with 3 different styles of egg
Nothing spectacular :o)

Lamb tajine - lamb, tomato, egg (AGAIN), pumpkin
Egg seems to be their must have items in the morning.
Eventhough I am not a big lamb fan, I can't stop eating it. This is the best amongst all.


Haloumi cheese, Sausage, Grilled tomato, Bacon, Potato Ball
Dissapointed with the cold haloumi and dry sausage.

Side dish - mushroom, beans, spinach


Final - Thick pancake with BUTTER on the top
I can feel my cholesterol is hiking up to the top of the mountain right now.

Final - Thick pancake with Chocolate ice cream

If you have large morning capacity, this is a place definitely worth going. For myself, I enjoyed the experience for sure with dinner being excluded on that day, I was so stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment