Holiday

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bombe Alaska

We decided to avoid crazy CBD on the weekend to have Birthday celebration for my dearest friend ... thank God he loves it !!

Bombe Alaska
533 Willoughby Road
Willoughby NSW 2068
Sydney - Australia
Phone (02) 9958 8628

Entree - Scallop on Chorizo w Salmon Roe & Eggplant sauce
Perfectly cooked scallop, the whole package is just amazing, I need more.

My main - Rabbit Pappardelle with Olive
Home made pappardelle and tasty rabbit for the sauce. No one will know if this is rabbit, it tasted like chicken.



Friend's main - Lamb w mushroom pastry

Dessert - Bombe Alaska
errrr not that fantastic eventhough this is what they are famous for, I still think Bombe Alaska from Bather's Pavillion is much better. Their meringue is on the gluey side & was too sweet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment